If you're anything like the AstridTravel team, you are constantly planning your next adventure. While there are obviously things that can get in the way such as budget constraints or a busy schedule, sometimes all you need is an inspirational quote to get you going!
Stay tuned for the upcoming trips we'll be blogging about. In the meantime, check out these 10 quotes about traveling to get you fired up for your next adventure:
1. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” ― Lisa St. Aubin de Terán
2. "For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." ― Robert Louis Stevenson
3. "The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready." ― Henry David Thoreau
4. "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." ― Susan Sontag
5. "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to." ― Alan Keightley
6. "To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." ― Bill Bryson
7. “The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page.” ― St. Augustine
8. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” Unknown
10. “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” ― Pat Conroy
Do you have a favorite travel quote not listed above? Let us know in the comments!