One of the best features of solo travel is experiencing another culture. In this solo travel podcast episode of Solo Travel Talk, we get into how to get the most out of another culture when traveling. Learn 15 best tips about getting into another culture. Some of the questions answered in this episode include...
- How to deal with culture shock (and what some of the signs of culture shock are)
- What the length of your trip has to do with cultural literacy
- What is reverse culture shock?
- How your life can change from experiencing another culture
- How to be a good ambassador of your own culture as a solo traveler
You can use the player above to hear the show, or subscribe on iTunes or follow on SoundCloud.